Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Not a bad barter, or craigslist who wants my plants?

I have decided to try to barter some of the seedlings I have for tools and what have you. Growing trees from seeds has taught me many things. I know I can not treat California live oak like I treat cork oak. I learned that osange orange seedlings are a resilient plant. I learned that crab apples love fertilizer and that i need to find a better grow method for Japanese black pine.

This year the Ca live oaks, cork oaks, osage orange, and wisteria are doing pretty good. I put these up on an ad on craigslist to see if some one would barter with me. I can not sell them without a license. I have not got around to getting one yet.

In the U.S. I would guess that California has one of the biggest bonsai communities by population. I will see if the bonsai lovers of Los Angeles are on craigslist.



No comments:

Post a Comment